CAMPECHE SHORES is a quiet, peaceful community consisting of seven small cul-de-sacs branching from a horseshoe street off of 99th Street just northwest of Stewart Road and west of Scholes International Airport along the banks of Sydnor Bayou, overlooking Moody Gardens and the Moody Gardens Golf Course.
Equidistant from both the Gulf of Mexico and Galveston Bay, Campeche Shores offers opportunities to enjoy all the water amenities of Galveston Island, both beach and bay. With no drive through traffic, protection by the seawall, and just minutes from the downtown entertainment district, the Campeche Shores community features a private pier and gazebo for fishing, kayaking in the bayou, and, thanks to its exposure to the bird estuary on the west end of Sydnor Bayou, exceptional bird watching.
- Conveniently located at 99th Street and Sydnor Lane
- Next door to Moody Gardens Golf Course
- Minutes to the downtown entertainment district
- Protected by the Seawall
- Pedestrian friendly, no drive-through traffic
- Community pier and gazebo for wildlife observation
- Generous decks with vistas of Sydnor Bayou and Moody Gardens
- Spacious open floor plans